Dyffryn Seaside Estate’s fine health and leisure complex encloses a lovely mosaic swimming pool of Mediterranean blue.
The Dolphin and Greek key designs are baed on those of Spain. The complex has the latest technology, with the waters chemically and thermally controlled for your comfort. The pool is just a part of the facilities which includes a sauna, steam room and spa bath. The spa bath, sauna and steam room are strictly for use of over 16s only.
Whether it be for fitness or fun our Leisure Complex provides you with the latest of facilities to make your stay with us all the more enjoyable. The pool is open to patrons of Dyffryn Seaside Estate and local residents only.
CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2023
Locals and site residents can take out season long memberships directly through the Leisure Complex. While those who are holidaying with us can take out temporary memberships, which are available on a 2 day, 4 day or weekly basis.
|2023 Temporary Membership||2 Day Membership||4 Day Membership||Weekly Membership|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children U16)||£23.00||£46.00||£66.00|
|Extra Child (U16)||£5.00||£10.00||£14.00|
Children under 16 are only admitted when they are accompanied and supervised at all times by an, adult member; they are not permitted to use any of the facilities other than the swimming pool. Adults must not leave the children unsupervised in the swimming pool whilst they use the other facilities including the spa bath and patio. Any member not abiding by the rules or acting in an offensive or abusive manner, towards staff or other customers will be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit their membership. Temporary memberships must be used within 7 days from the date of purchase.
Leisure Complex Rules
- All members are required to produce their membership cards for registration at reception on each visit.
- Children under 16 are only admitted when accompanied and supervised by an adult member, they are not allowed to use any of the facilities other than the swimming pool.
- Adults must not leave children unsupervised in the pool whilst they use any other facilities. Including the spa bath and patio.
- Swimwear must be worn at all times in all departments of the complex, including sauna and steam-room.
- No footwear to be worn and no prams to be taken beyond the footbath.
- It is required that all members shower before entering the pool and after using the sauna or steam-room.
- Prohibited: All inflatables (balls, dingy, lilos etc.) All pets, personal stereos or any other electrical devices, food and drink (other than that purchased from the coffee bar).
- Temporary Members: May use the complex until 5.00PM
- Full Members: Only full members can sign in guests, and an entrance fee will be charged, the guest must vacate the premises with the full member.
- Last Entrance Time for all members is 45 minutes prior to the applicable closing time.
- The swimming pool must be vacated 15 minutes prior to the applicable closing time.